Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmas...full of NBA delight

So as I understand, most families on Christmas day open presents, spend time together, and have a nice home cooked meal. Well, in a non religious family, such as my own, Christmas is more like my parents waking me up to say bye and proceeding to the Bahamas!

So the result is that my Christmas was spent watching basketball all day...and it was great! The magic proved to me that they are for real, both the suns and the spurs proved to me that they are not dead and that both teams are going to pose challenges to whomever they play in the playoffs, and the blazers showed that they are getting better and better by the game, the mavericks on the the other hand, although they won, I was not impressed by the way they played, Jason Kidd can no longer score...at all and Josh Howard can't keep his head on straight. The only hope they have is Dirk Nowitzki, who is still one of the best players in the world, and Coach Rick Carlisle, who always seems to find a way to win no matter who's on his roster. If only he was still coaching my pacers...

But the most important thing I learned yesterday is that the Celtics and the Lakers are by far the best teams in the league. Cleavland is up there but they should be able to blow out a team like the wizards. But the Celtics-Lakers game was amazing, both teams played great and showed that they have more talent then anyone else out there. All in all, it was a great Christmas, thank you NBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment