Friday, January 9, 2009

Modification

My friend Holden brought it to my attention that one of my posts made it sound as if I think Jews and Zionists are the same...

Let me make it clear, I don't hate Jews at all, I hate zionists, that includes non-Jewish zionists such as George Bush, and excludes Israeli Jews who r not zionists, but I will say that I do think Zionism is a racist movement, because it puts one group of people above another while totally disregarding equality. I also hate the way that state of Israel operates, it has ZERO regard for human life and makes decisions based on, well, terrorizing those who don't believe in zionism, that includes Arab-Israelis who are treated like shit there.

I was just trying earlier to make the point that these actions will backfire on Israel, not help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment