Monday, January 5, 2009

The NFL Playoffs II

So I was 3 of 4 in predictions this week of the first round of the NFL playoffs (including seeing my Ravens DESTROY the Dolphins)...pretty good considering my friend Holden was only 0 of 4 and his blog is dedicated to sports (sorry Holden, had to say it)!!

Anyways, I will stand by my picks of MY Ravens beating the Titans, the Chargers beating the Steelers, and the Giants beating the Eagles. The Ravens showed me that they are ready to face almost anyone, and same with the Chargers. The Eagles showed that they can be competitive, but the Giants are too good and talented and should handle the Eagles easily.

For the match up I didn't call correctly, I still think the Panthers will handle the Cardinals easily. That defense is much better and more equipped to handle the passing attack of the Cardinals and Steve Smith and DeAngelo Williams should have great days against the sub-par Cardinals defense...check back next week to see more predictions for the next round....

No comments:

Post a Comment